1. Identification of the company name of the person responsible for the file
In accordance with Law 34/2002 of July 11 on services of the information society and electronic commerce, we inform you of the company’s social data:
- Company name:: Katz Construçoes e Participaçoes Ltda
- Residence: Brasil
- Telephone: (11) 94288-3854
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Address: Rua Desembargador Jorge Fontana. 408- Sala 1402, Belvedere, Belo Horizonte
- N.I.F/C.I.F: 18.788.190/0001-19
2. General information.
The registered User may at any time automatically unsubscribe as a User of the web, without said decision being retroactive.
COSMOS 3D reserves the right to deny or withdraw access to its Website, at any time and without prior notice, to those Users who fail to comply with these General Conditions, as well as the Particular Conditions that may apply.
3. General Conditions
In particular, and without implying any restriction to the obligation assumed by the User in general in accordance with the previous section, the User undertakes, in the use of https://cosmos3d.tech to:
- Do not enter, store or disseminate on or from the website, any information or material that is defamatory, insulting, obscene, threatening, xenophobic, incites violence or discrimination based on race, sex, ideology, religion or that in any way in a way that violates morality, public order, fundamental rights and public liberties, honor, privacy or the image of third parties and in general current regulations.
- Not introduce, store or disseminate through the website any computer program, data, virus, code, hardware or telecommunications equipment or any other instrument or electronic or physical device that is likely to cause damage to the website, in any of the services, or in any of the equipment, systems or networks of COSMOS 3D , of any User, or in general of any third party. Or that in any other way is capable of causing any type of alteration or preventing their normal operation.
- The User must adequately safeguard the “User Name” and the “Password” provided by COSMOS 3D, as identifiers and enablers for access to the different services offered on the website, agreeing not to assign their use or to allow access to them by third parties, assuming responsibility for damages that may arise from improper use of them. It is recommended to use strong and complex passwords so that it is not easily intelligible. Also, it is recommended to use alphabetic and numeric characters for the password. The User will be liable for expenses and damages caused by the use of the Services by any third party who uses their password(s) and username(s) for this purpose due to careless use or loss of personal data. themselves by the User
- Do not destroy, alter, use for your own use, disable or damage the data, information, programs or electronic documents of COSMOS 3D or third parties.
- The User shall not interfere with another User’s use of the COSMOS 3D Service or the use of similar services by another entity.
- The User in particular must refrain from carrying out any act contrary to the regulations that regulate the protection of personal data, the market and consumers, Intellectual Property, fiscal regulations, and honor, privacy and privacy. image and good name of persons or entities.
- The User is prohibited from deleting, evading or manipulating the “copyright” and other data identifying the rights of COSMOS 3D or its owners incorporated into the Contents, as well as the technical protection devices and any information mechanisms that the Contents may contain.
COSMOS 3D may, at its own discretion, terminate the service immediately, if the User’s conduct is not in accordance with the terms and conditions set forth herein.
COSMOS 3D may, at any time and without prior notice, modify these General Conditions, as well as the Particular Conditions that, where appropriate, are included, by publishing said modifications on the website so that they can be known. by the Users.
4. Intellectual and industrial property
1. The structure, design and form of presentation of the elements [graphics, images, files, logos, color combinations and any element susceptible to protection] are protected by intellectual property rights owned by COSMOS 3D .
The reproduction, transformation, distribution, public communication, making available to the public and, in general, any other form of exploitation, partial or total, of the elements referred to in the previous section are prohibited. These acts of exploitation may only be carried out by virtue of the express authorization of COSMOS 3D and which, in any case, must make explicit reference to the ownership of the aforementioned intellectual property rights of COSMOS 3D . You will only be authorized to reproduce [print or download] for private use the content provided on the website.
2. The use of distinctive signs [trademarks, trade names] is not allowed, except with the express authorization of the legitimate owners.
COSMOS 3D will not be responsible:
In general, regarding the improper use of the website owned by COSMOS 3D.- Users must make appropriate use of the website, in accordance with the above conditions and terms, without COSMOS 3D having any responsibility for improper use.
Regarding possible technical deficiencies. – COSMOS 3D will not be responsible in any case for alterations in the service that occur due to failures in the electrical network, in the data connection network, in the server or in any provision.
Regarding access by third parties to your system, COSMOS 3D will adopt the necessary technical precautions in order to protect the data and information accessed, but without being responsible for the actions of third parties who, violating the established security measures, access the cited data.
This website may contain links to other third party websites whose content COSMOS 3D cannot control. Its inclusion responds to informative purposes, not implying the acceptance or guarantee by COSMOS 3D of the contents of said web pages. For this reason, COSMOS 3D rejects all responsibility in relation to them, as well as for the damages that could be caused for any reason in your computer system (equipment and applications), documents or files. COSMOS 3D, to the extent permitted by applicable legislation, does not guarantee the reliability, availability or continuity of the operation of this website or its content for technical reasons, security, control or maintenance of the service, due to failures due to the server that hosts the contents or other intermediaries or providers, due to attacks against the computer system, or for any other reasons that derive from causes beyond its control, for which reason it is exempt from any responsibility, direct or indirect, for the same .
COSMOS 3D is not responsible for failures, errors or damage, direct or indirect, that may be caused to the user’s computer system or to the files or documents stored in it, which are caused or derived from the capacity or quality of your system. computer or the presence of a virus or any other harmful computer application on the computer that is used to connect to the contents of the web, the quality of your connection or access to the Internet, due to a malfunction of your browser, or for the use of computer applications whose versions are not updated or the corresponding user license is not obtained.
COSMOS 3D is exonerated from responsibility for any claim regarding the intellectual property rights of the articles and images published on its portal, as well as does not guarantee the accuracy, veracity and validity of the contents of this web page, whether they are its own, of third parties, or linkable to other websites, being totally exonerated from any responsibility derived from the use of the same
In general, the relations between COSMOS 3D and the Users of its telematic services, present on this website, are subject to Spanish legislation and jurisdiction, submitting the parties for any dispute arising from this agreement to the Courts and Tribunals of residence. of the User (Spain).
If any provision or provisions of this agreement were found to be contrary to law by a court of competent jurisdiction, such provision or provisions shall be redrafted in such a way as to reflect as closely as possible the intentions of the parties, while the other provisions shall remain in force and enforceable. .
In the event that any of the clauses of this Agreement prove invalid or unenforceable, the valid or applicable part and the remaining provisions of the Agreement will remain in force and applicable.